Hello Prof! if I can these assignment back on Friday please $25 for all Prof! this DQ for HUM I can’t copy from the internet it has to be in my own words the DQ you did for me in HUM my Prof! wouldnt except it has to be in my own words. Thank you prof!
"Classical Music; Early Abolitionist Art and Literature"Please respond to one (1)of the following, using sources under the Explore headingas the basis of your response:
- Listen to one (1) composition (for a symphony) by Haydn or Mozart, either at the Websites below or in this week's Music Folder. Identify the work that you have chosen, and describe the way in which the composition expresses the specific qualities of the Classical music style. Use the key terms from the textbook that are related to that particular music style, and explain what you like or admire about the work. Compare it to a specific modern musical work for which you might use the term "classic" or "classical".
- Explain whether you think an autobiographical or fictional account by a slave (such as Phillis Wheatley and Olaudah Equiano) is more persuasive than a biographical or fictional account by a white author (such as John Gabriel Stedman or Aphra Behn). Explain whether you believe the representations of slavery in the visual arts (such as William Blake’s illustrations, William Hackwood’s cameo, or John Singleton Copley’s painting) were more compelling and convincing of the injustices of slavery than the literary representations already mentioned. In your explanations, use specific examples and consider both audience and the content and nature of the work. Identify the literary or art form in modern times that you think is most effective at depicting injustice.
- Chapter 25 (pp. 826-832), classical style described; examples; review the Week 3 “Music Folder”
- Haydn at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JESXMWrwzVQand http://www.npr.org/artists/16110605/franz-joseph-haydn
- Mozart at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywOY9BS9tQand http://www.npr.org/artists/15327819/wolfgang-amadeus-mozart
Early Abolitionist Art & Literature
- Chapter 26 (pp. 870-2): Equiano, Stedman, Wheatley, Behn; Chapter 26 (pp. 877-879): Equiano and Behn
- Wheatley at http://www.vcu.edu/engweb/webtexts/Wheatley/phil.htm
- Chapter 26 (pp. 870-873): Blake, Hackwood, Copley
Prof! you might have to view the video in my blackboard DQ it wouldn’t allow me to copy and paste.
"Accounting Adjustments" Please respond to the following:
- Watch Accounting WITT’s video:
- Next, explain the major advantages and disadvantages inherent in using both the cash and the accrual basis of accounting. Then, determine the one (1) that you believe provides the most useful financial information to users. Identify at least two (2) types of businesses that would benefit by preparing financial statements using either the cash or accrual basis of accounting. Justify your response.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.