Suppose that a researcher is interested in modelling the correlation between the returns of the NYSE and LSE markets.
(a) Write down a simple diagonal VECH model for this problem. Discuss the values for the coefficient estimates that you would expect.
(b) Suppose that weekly correlation forecasts for two weeks ahead are required. Describe a procedure for constructing such forecasts from a set of daily returns data for the two market indices.
(c) What other approaches to correlation modelling are available?
(d) What are the strengths and weaknesses of multivariate GARCH models relative to the alternatives that you propose in part (c)?
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- All A+ Essays Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- All A+ Essays Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using allaplusessays.com Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support
GET QUALITY ESSAY HELP AT: https://allaplusessays.com/order
ORDER A PAPER WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND TO YOUR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (allaplusessays.com – For 100% Original Content)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.