Topic: Arthur Andersen – What Happened?
Your writing assignment is to delve deeper into the demise of Arthur Andersen. Your paper should address, but is not limited to, the following:
- Consider Andersen’s role in the following scandals: Enron, Waste Management, Sunbeam and WorldCom. How did Andersen’s corporate culture change over time? What ethical issues or dilemmas did Andersen encounter? What decisions did they make that were faulty? What ethical concepts and principles did Andersen violate? In conclusion, what actions were taken to prevent these ethical dilemmas in the future.
Writing Assignment Guidelines
- When you use quotes from the text or other sources, you are free to do so, as long as your sources are properly cited. You may use any citation method, APA or MLA are equally acceptable. Make sure your sources are accurately cited.
- Remember that business writing is concise. Your assignment should be 5 double-spaced pages. Any paper that is much longer or shorter than 5 pages will docked points in accordance with the grading rubric. Font size should be 11 or 12 points and margins should be 1 inch. References should be on a separate page. The reference page is not counted as one of the five pages.
- Here is some information from Turnitin regarding . If you are unclear about citing your sources, or rusty because it's been a while since you've written a paper, please read this.
- Strive to use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Do your best to turn in an error free document.
- Foothill College has a license agreement with Turnitin.com, a service that helps prevent plagiarism by comparing student submissions with Turnitin’s continuously growing database of student source documents and Internet sources. As part of this course, I will utilize turnitin.com services to determine the originality of your work. Submitting your assignment to Turnitin implies your consent for Turnitin's evaluation. You retain copyright on your original course work. For more information, see Turnitin.com.
- Review the on the next page before writing your paper.
- If you have any questions, contact me via Canvas email.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.