5-1 journal: supporting roles | Criminal homework help
In this journal assignment, consider the role of community outreach coordinator and that of the other allied professionals you have read about in this module. Then, answer each of the following:
- How do these roles support criminal justice professionals?
- What do you see as the benefits to criminal justice professionals?
- What types of skills do you think these professionals need in order to effectively do their jobs?
Review section II of from the U.S. Department of Justice if you would like to learn more about the role of a community outreach coordinator.
Specifically, the following rubric criteriamust be addressed:
- Describe how these roles support criminal justice professionals.
- Describe the benefits to criminal justice professionals.
- Describe the types of skills these professionals need in order to effectively do their jobs.
Guidelines for Submission
This assignment must be 350–500 words in length. Any references must be cited in APA style. Consult the for more information on citations.
Note:For journal assignments, you can receive a Proficient, Needs Improvement, or Not Evident score on each of your rubric criteria. There is no Exemplary score for this assignment because you will receive feedback and make revisions to improve beyond proficiency in these concepts.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.